[vsnet-alert 5022] Re: T Leo

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 11:34:13AM +0900, Taichi Kato wrote:
> T Leo
>
>   In responce to [vsnet-alert 5011], we have received a negative observation.
> No outburst?  Or the object flashed over France ?! (cf. another possible
> sighting on 2000 Apr. 20 at mv=10.1? by Gunther).
>
>   YYYYMMDD(UT)   mag  observer
>   20000617.933  <134  (E. Muyllaert)
>   20000620.172   152: (G. Hanson)
>   20000620.890   100  (M. Verdenet)
>   20000620.910    99  (M. Verdenet)
>   20000621.894  <134  (J. Ripero)

More negative observations:

LEOT  20000619.91  <120  Scp
LEOT  20000620.93  <120  Scp

Unfortunately my June 20 observation was somewhat delayed due to celebrations
after Germany's great performance at EURO 2000. No T Leo observation yesterday
due to haze.

Emile Schweitzer wrote me that he was going to ask Michel Verdenet about his
suspected sighting.

Regards,
Patrick