[vsnet-alert 4972] Re: CI Aql detailed chart by R. J. Bouma

It should be noted that the two Tycho-2 stars indicated by Bouma
are both very red (B-V = 1.7) and should be used with caution.
They are included in the field photometry file posted at
http://ftp.nofs.navy.mil/pub/outgoing/aah/sequence/ciaql.dat
which includes both the H&H Paper I data plus some new BVRI
data taken after CI Aql went into its recent outburst.  I will
be observing at the end of June and intend to get one additional
night of photometry then to improve the V-R and R-I colors.
Also, the 108 star is 109, and the 117 star is actually 115
using the Henden data. This discrepancy is not unusual at the
faint end of Tycho-2.
  Nice chart, though on my Netscape browser the "N" is not
at the top of the chart.
Arne