[vsnet-alert 4764] XTEJ1118+480 & Ci Aql

Dear colleagues,

tonite we did interesting experiment here at Kravi hora. We made parallel
run on XTEJ1118+480 both with 0.4m Newtonian and Nicholas Copernicus
Observatory and with 0.6m Newtonian at Masaryk University dome placed
here. I'll try to prepare some outputs asap so I'll inform you about
results.

The collaboration was only one hour long but 0.4m continued on XTEJ and
catched a last long run on this - the result will be sent to the campaing
team later (with yesterdays data).

Then we did V-run on CI Aql. This target is covered by VSNET Team and I'm
sure you'll receive some news from coordinators asap.

have a nice day  we have very nice morning

Regards

Rudolf Novak
N. Copernicus Observatory Brno