[vsnet-alert 4692] XTE J1118+480

   From quick announcement on our optical campaign on XTE J1118+480
(spectroscopy at Okayama, photometry at Osaka and at N. Copernicus
Observatory), the simultaneous observations are successfully ongoing.

   The amplitude of periodic variation looks larger
(full amplitude ~0.07mag) and the amplitude of short time fluctuations
looks smaller seen in our recent light curve.

   The intensive campaign including HST, RXTE, and USA is now ongoing.
We will have a clear sky tonight and over four hours observation is
expected.

Regards,
Makoto Uemura, Taichi Kato, Masami Honkawa, and Rudolf Novak