[vsnet-alert 4685] XTE J1118+480 periodicity

  We strongly encouraged a long run of time-series photometry
on XTE J1118+480 with our spectroscopic campaign.

  The latest X-ray transient XTE J1118+480 are showing
a periodicity of about 0.17d, but from observations at only one
site, aliases cannot been removed.  In fact, 0.34d period
is suggested on the basis of 0.3 day observation in IAUC 7407.

  I think it is a good time now to make clear its period
through international photometric campaign.  If you can get
a time-series photometry in this few days, we strongly
encouraged to observe XTE J1118+480.  If you can do,
please notice us the schedule or result.

regards,
Makoto Uemura and Taichi Kato