[vsnet-alert 4678] XTE J1118+480 campaign

XTE J1118+480 campaign

   We schedule the optical spectroscopic observations of
XTE J1118+480 at Okayama, Japan from April 26 to 30.
Our run will start on 10:30 (UT) and end on 14:30 (UT)
for every 5 day.   Simultaneous photomery is scheduled at
Osaka kyoiku University.

The sorce has kept the outburst at about 13mag since its detection.
From the last night photometric observation at Kyoto, we still see
a clear sinusoidal variation of a period of about 4 hours.

Simultaneous time-series photometry and other wavelength obsevations
are encouraged.   Anyone obtaining data will be invited to our
collaboration.   If the observations at other site are planning,
please notice the schedule to uemura@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp,
or through vsnet-alert.

If you need more information for optical variability of XTE J1118+480,
I hope our paper will be helpful:
our paper on variability of XTE J1118+480 is available at
astro-ph/0004245, or
http://ftp.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/pub/vsnet/preprints/XTEJ1118/

Regards,
Makoto Uemura, Taichi Kato, and Masami Honkawa