[vsnet-alert 4538] XTE J1118+480: CCD observations

Dear Colleagues,
a CCD run on this target started at 19.50 UT at CBA - Italy. With some luck, I'll end the
run without clouds. I plan to stay there for about 2.5, 3 hours.

I hope this run has some overlap with the one got at Ouda station. Later in the night, I
can try to follow also BC UMa, reported to be in outburst by P. Schmeer.

All the best,
Gianluca Masi

CBA - Italy
--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *