[vsnet-alert 4283] (fwd) Var64 Cam outburst

(fwd) Var64 Cam outburst

Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 03:34:02 +0100 (MET)
From: Jochen.Pietz@t-online.de (Jochen Pietz)
Subject: [vsnet-obs 26560] Var64 Cam

Var64 Cam is in outburst (~15mag). More details later.

Regards,
Jochen Pietz

===

   The star is a dwarf nova discovered by Antipin (formerly called as
Var62 Cam).  Some old messages:

Subject: [vsnet-alert 2225] Var62 Cam outburst

Var62 Cam outburst (Pietz)

  The new dwarf nova discovered by Antipin is in outburst (first time since
the discovery).

 Coordinates:

  031709.8   +605434      1950 Var62 Cam  UG           13-
 (032115.6   +610521      2000)

  Outburst astrometry (and potential time-resolved CCD photometry) is welcomed!

 VSNET chart:

  http://vsnet.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/vsnet/Mail/vsnet/msg01122.html

 Related issues:

  http://vsnet.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/vsnet/Mail/vsnet-chat/msg00970.html

---

Subject: [vsnet-alert 2229] (fwd) Var64 Cam = old Var62 Cam (Antipin)

Thank you very much for your attention. I was very glad
to know about the confirmation of UG-type variability of
Var62(?) Cam. The final designation of this star could
be Var64 Cam, continuing the list of stars discovered by me.

Identifying this variable with the USNO I think that the star
is possibly equal to object at
 3 21 14.41 +61 05 25.7 (J2000), 19.6B and 18.7R.
But to be assured in this I'll want to measure the accurate
possition of variable on our plate.

Yours sincerely,
Sergei Antipin

---

Subject: [vsnet-alert 2232] Var64 Cam (was Var62? Cam) short-term variation?

   Timo Kinnunen reports the likely short-term variation in the outbursting
dwarf nova Var64 Cam.  The reported variablilty may be an indication of
superhumps.  Time-resolved CCD photometry is encouraged.

Original post (vsnet-obs 15703):
http://vsnet.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/vsnet/obs15000/msg00703.html