[vsnet-alert 4210] RE: RX J0909.8+1849 eclipse revised ephemeris

>   20000211 16:58:26  observed at Kyoto
>   20000211 21:11:00  Tonny
>
>   20000212 01:23:34  Tonny
>   20000212 05:36:09
>   20000212 09:48:43  Kyoto, Stan

I'm not sure how the mid-eclipse times related to my observations in the above table have been derived by Taichi, as I haven't communicated to VSNET precise values yet. To be clear, the exact timings related to my Feb 11/12 observations are (for an observer at my coordinates) :

20000211 21:11:05
20000212 01:23:44

Note that the second timing is substantially different from the value published by Kato in vsnet-alert 4192. I hope the above helps in further refining the eclipse ephemeris.

Regards,
Tonny Vanmunster
CBA Belgium Observatory