[vsnet-alert 4201] SW UMa: brightening and international campaign

SW UMa: brightening and international campaign

  Our CCD observation has confirmed the further ongoing brightening of
SW UMa.  The object has become 0.4 mag brighter in these 4 hours.  This
may reflect the final rise to the peak brightness!  We presently use
10 sec exposure time in order to resolve possible super-QPOs.

  We will undertake an international observing campaign on
SW UMa, as we have had a very successful one in DV UMa and
IY UMa.  Please post timely to vsnet-alert confirmatory observations,
new findings, the progress of the outburst and observations.
Collaborating observations should be sent (as usual) to
uemura@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp.

Regards,
Makoto Uemura and Taichi Kato