[vsnet-alert 4187] Re: RX J0909.8+1849 is a new eclipsing dwarf nova !!

Tonny,

I saw your note about this star - good effort - and will try to observe
tonight. The chart was drawn about the time you were observing, but it was
daylight here! With a 28 minute eclipse the period should be near 5 hours
which means a rather wide-longitude observing programme is needed. Thanks
for the eclipse time - I'll see that this gets to other NZ observers.

Regards,
Stan