[vsnet-alert 4072] TmzV85 light curve and campaign updated

TmzV85 light curve and campaign updated

Dear Colleagues,

   We have updated the combined light curve of TmzV85 on the VSNET page
(see also IAUC 7349).

   http://vsnet.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/vsnet/DNe/tmzv85.html

   New data are from Denis Buczynski, Tonny Vanmunster and the Kyoto team.
Another data set from Rudolf Novak is under processing now.  We have received
notes on successful runs last night (Jan. 24-25 UT) from Tonny Vanmunster
and Rudolf Novak.  Other successful observations (to nights) by Marko
Moilanen (communicated by Timo Kinnunen) is being processed.  We hope we
can duly reflect these observations on the WWW light curve and campaign
results.  Photometry of the data last night indicates the object had not
apparently entered the rapid decline, implying that we still have a good
chance tonight to observe the target in its bright state.

Regards,
on behalf of
Makoto Uemura, Taichi Kato, Katsura Matsumoto, Rudolf Novak, Tonny Vanmunster,
Lasse Teist Jensen, Denis Buczynski, Marko Moilanen, Timo Kinnunen
The VSNET TmzV85 collaboration team