[vsnet-alert 4051] TmzV85 orbital and superhump period

TmzV85 orbital and superhump period

  In the light curve of TmzV85 obtained from our last night
observation, we see 6 eclipses.  The first eclipse overlapped
the top of a hump and the gradual lag between the timings of
eclipse and humps is clearly seen.  TmzV85 on Jan 18 is about
0.3 mag fainter than that on Jan 17.

  Using the PDM method, we calculated the superhump period as
0.0766 day from our Jan 17 - 18 data subtracted the part of
eclipses, and also calculated the orbital period as 0.0737 day
from 8 eclipses data subtracted the superhump component.

  Because of thick clouds, we have not started tonight's
observation yet, so the observations at the other sites are
strongly encouraged.

Regards,
Makoto Uemura and Taichi Kato