[vsnet-alert 3033] RXJ... photometry

Dear colleagues,

we made a photometry run on RXJ0757.0+6306 this night on Nicholas Copernicus Observatory.

The light curve shows rapid declining from bright phase to a faint state. It seems to show also some light modulations as visible in included JPG file.

I hope this is not problem for you - it's just 8 kb.

With best regards

Rudolf Novak, Petr Sobotka, Petr Kabath

N. Copernicus Observatory and Planetrium in Brno and Ostrava Observatory and planetarium stations.
Web: http://i.am./cba --       e-mail: cba@seznam.cz
Snail: Rudolf Novak, N. Copernicus Observatory,
616 00 Brno, Czech Republic

-- http://email.seznam.cz
-- email zdarma na cely zivot

rx.JPG