[vsnet-alert 2524] No outburst of HW Tau (Buczynski)

No outburst of HW Tau (Buczynski)

From denis@cb978iau.demon.co.uk Tue Jan 12 02:56 JST 1999
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 17:55:40 +0000
From: Denis Buczynski <denis@cb978iau.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [vsnet-alert 2518] HW Tau confirmation needed

Dear Dr Kato,
 I have observed the field of HW Tau a few minutes ago(1999 Jan 11 17.40
UT) using the 33cm F/3 automatic reflector + unfiltered SXL8 CCD at
Conder Brow Observatory (IAU CODE 978) and find that there is no object
brighter than mag 15 at the position defined for HW Tau by SIMBAD at
05:03:40.9 +26:23:09.9 (J2000.0).
Best wishes
Denis.

In message <199901110807.RAA12456@ceres.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp>, Taichi