[vsnet-alert 2519] RE: HW Tau confirmation needed

Hi all,

As I recall it the position on the AAVSO chart (at least the version I have)
is different from the position
marked in the Downes, Shara and Webbink atlas.
I also think that the AAVSO position is the same as the position for one of
the brighter stars on the Downes, Shara and Webbink image.

Regards

Lasse Teist Jensen