[vsnet-alert 1874] AAVSO News Flash - No. 309

              THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF VARIABLE STAR OBSERVERS
                   25 Birch Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
                   Tel. 617-354-0484       Fax 617-354-0665
                          INTERNET: aavso@aavso.org

                               ANNOUNCEMENT OF
                    * * *  AAVSO NEWS FLASH No. 309 * * *
                                 June 8, 1998

                               Stars Included:

               0445-76 TU MEN, 1325-54 BV CEN, 1505-64 EK TRA

The News Flashes may be viewed and downloaded through the following ftp and
web sites:
                  http://ftp.aavso.org/pub/newsflashes/
            (IP address 198.116.78.2, in /pub/newsflashes/)

            There is a link to the News Flash ftp site from the
            'What's New' page of the AAVSO web site:

                          http://vsnet.aavso.org

If you would like to subscribe directly to the AAVSO News Flash (free of
charge) we would be happy to add your name to our AAVSO News Flash mailing
list.  You can subscribe by sending your name, your preferred email address,
and the message 'subscribe to News Flash' to the following address:

                         observations@aavso.org

Good observing!

Janet A. Mattei
Director