[vsnet-alert 1210] (fwd) Southern BL Lacs- information

More on southern BL Lacs campaign:

>From pmcgee@physics.adelaide.edu.au Wed Sep 17 16:05 JST 1997
>Subject: Southern BL Lacs- information

 Dear CBA,
          Many thanks to all who offered help for the forthcoming
Woomera campaign on PKS 2005-489 and PKS 2155-304.
 This is a quick note to let you know that I have set up a web page
for this campaign (http://vsnet.physics.adelaide.edu.au/~pmcgee/pks.html)
which has a general blurb, finder charts and some links.
 I hope that the charts (GIF images) are OK. If any of you cannot
get them, please let me know, and send a fax number if possible.
 This page will be updated as necessary.
 If you wish to pass on this (or the previous) email, please feel
free to do so.

 Many thanks,

 Paddy McGee