[vsnet-alert 1118] Variable star near M27

Dear Collegues,
I have just received the following message from the editors of the GCVS
about the variable star near M27.

They affirm that the star is NOT reported on their catalogues.

Best regards,
Gianluca Masi

--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *

To Gianluca Masi.

Dear Sir,
I can not verify the variable star discovered by you near M27 at
the position of 19 h 59 m 41.93 s + 22 g 33 ' 49".6. It is not
seen on plates of Sternberg Institute collection with limiting
magnitude of 17-18 B. The star is absent in GCVS, NSV and other
catalogues known for GCVS command.

If you have so powerful technic to study so faint stars, please,
study the star and publish the results.

Sincerelly yours,
V.P.Goranskij and O.Durlewich, SAI, Moscow