[vsnet-alert 1104] Variable star near M27

Hello everybody from Italy.

As you know, I have reported here the possible discovery of a new
variable star near M27 (please see my images at
http://vsnet.eurolink.it/comets/varst.html). Now, I am looking for a
confirmation, so I have controlled the GCVS 4 and NSP (thank you, Brian
Skiff, for your check and detailed research on the USNO A1.0 star
catalogue and to you, Taichi Kato, for your suggestions), without
finding anything. So, I ask you to find on all the catalogues you have
and let me know the results of this check. As you surely understand,
your help is very important, because of your great experience in this
field. So, I will appreciate very much your kind interest and your
disposability in checking the star.

I wish you all the best for all your activities.

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
Gianluca Masi

--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *