[vsnet-alert 937] commercial emailer

I too, like us all, have received a commercial email advertisement
from some outfir trying to sell me email space.
I am not sure why I and all of us are getting these from vsnet, but I
for one DO NOT WANT to continue to get them.
so either remove my name, or I will stop being a subscriber.

I can't imagine why we have this, but my guess is that someone gets
vsnet and decided to use the alert network for their advertisment.
I suggest the vsnet system administrator find out who it is and stop
them.

This is not a commercial venture .

Sincerely, Steve Howell