[vsnet-alert 479] New (?) object near FN SGR

Hi observers,

Just in case my first try to send this alert was unsuccessfull -I did
not receive a copy of the VSNET-Alert yet- I resent the alert-note.
------------
While looking for FN SGR I saw an object in the FN SGR star field
which I never noticed before.
It is located about 3' North and 5' West of FN SGR and had a
magnitude of 11.3 at UT July 20.810 (about an hour ago)..
Neither the RASNZ chart 1120, the AAVSO chart (preliminary
4/94) nor the plate of the Digitzed Sky Survey show any object of
such brightness at that location.
Please have a look!

FN SGR < 12.4 still.

Best regards,