[vsnet-alert 260] potential ALEXIS transient

Hello,
	I am working with Diane Roussell-Dupre on transient detections in
the ALEXIS project.  We wanted to alert you that ALEXIS may have detected
a transient source in the last 24 hours.  Brightening was evident by 10:30
UT 2 Nov, and may have begun as many as 6 hours earlier.  It is observable
in our 176 (TP3A) Angstrom telescope.

Coordinates (2000)
R.A. 22 40 48.36
Dec  43 13 07.68

error circle 0.5 degrees.

According to Xsimbad, there is an X-ray source (H2252+45) within 40 arc
minutes of that position, however I have been unable to find more
information on that source.

Thank you.

Amy E. Hodapp
Astrophysics and Radiation Measurements Group
NIS-2,  Mail Stop D436
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, New Mexico  87545
Phone:	(505)667-8894