[vsnet-alert 67] call for spectroscopic observation of UW Tri

Dear colleagues,

Is anyone able to get spectroscopy during the current outburst of
UW Tri?  We would like to know whether this object is a recurrent nova
or a peculiar dwarf nova.  Although we would favor the latter, the light
curve obtained at Ouda shows a steady decline with a rate of 0.2 mag/day,
which is rather atypical for familiar types of dwarf novae, but may
be interpreted as a fast nova with t3=15d.

Best regards,
Daisaku Nogami