[vsnet-alert 50] collabolation on DV UMa observation

Dear Dr. Lockley,

Thank you very much for your mail.  We (Ouda team, Kyoto University)
are very interested in a collaboration.

Are You observing DV UMa now?  If so or not, would you please tell us
the status of your observation?  It is because knowing the status
mutually is thought to be usefull to consider the most effective thema
and the most efficient way of collaboration from now on.

Our observaiton has been done yesterday as follows:
instruments: 0.6 m reflecter + CCD + Johnson V-band filter
time resolution: 72 sec (60 sec exposusure time + 12 sec read-out and
                         saving dead time)
spacial resolution: 2arcsec/pixel (2*2 binning was adopted)
comparioson star: 09h 46' 37".81 +44o 44' 46".3 (2000.0) V= 13.1 mag.
                          (taken from GSC)
These except comp. star are basically unchangeable.  The yesterday
observation at the Ouda Station covered four consecutive eclipse of
DV UMa from one announced via vsnet-alert.

What do you think the best thema and method are?

Sincerely yours,
Daisaku Nogami