[vsnet-outburst 4702] PU Per observation from Gary Billings

PU Per observation from Gary Billings

Dear Colleagues,

   We have received a 4-hour time-series obseravation on Nov. 2 from
Gary Billings.  The data show a rather rapid linear fading, with 0.1-mag
fluctuations.  Judging from the behavior up to now and the short-term
variations, the outburst may be a normal outburst (as reported in IBVS
4260), or a precursor outburst of an expected superoutburst.  The data
retrieval at Kyoto and other stations has been interrupted by an
electric power outage and a network disconnection.  I hope we will be
able to resume analyzing these data in due time.

VSNET Collaboration team