[vsnet-outburst 4695] AW Sge observations from Tonny Vanmunster

AW Sge observations from Tonny Vanmunster

Dear Colleagues,

   We have received the data from Tonny Vanmunster (vsnet-campaign-dn 2958).
The analysis of the combined data confirms Tonny's finding.  These modulations
may be QPOs or some sort of growing superhumps(?) if the object undergoes
a triggered superoutburst.

   We have received a preliminary report from Tanabe-san that the object is
fainter than on Nov. 1 than on Lew Cook's image.  The Kyoto team (observers
R. Ishioka and M. Uemura) also obtained a time-series.

   More detailed analysis is in progress.

VSNET Collaboration team