[vsnet-outburst 4135] KL Dra: outburst confirmed!

KL Dra: outburst confirmed!

Dear Colleagues,

    We have received a successful report of the first-night time-series
observation of KL Dra by Katsura Matsumoto-san, who observed with the
1.0-m telescope at Bisei Astronomical Observatory last night.  KL Dra has
been confirmed to be in bright outburst (very likely superoutburst).
The data analysis is in progress.  We are very looking forward to hearing
additional successful reports from VSNET colleagues!

on behalf of the VSNET Collaboration team