[vsnet-obs 41623] misv1147 tonight

Dear all,

MISV1147 (15.6 2002 UT Sep 29. Good conditions but prone to mist - also, see note below
Michael Poxon
Norwich, UK

(Note to Mike Simonsen:- hi Mike. The reproduction of my copy of your chart isn't good enough in the light of my little red torch to determine whether the nearby faint comp star is 156 or 158. If 156, the above obs is OK - if 158 then MISV (suspected at about 16.1 but I wouldn't like to record a positive obs) was even fainter! I'll have to make another copy. Do you know where I can download one from, 'coz like a silly Brit I've mislaid (get it? mis...) the original.