OT 153/159 G 4.2" 800s
http://vsnet.astrosurf.com/snweb/2002/02bo/images/02boLF_C200205182158.htm
SN2002bu 20020518.968 15.96CR Ler
OT 162 G 4.2" 270s
http://vsnet.astrosurf.com/snweb/2002/02bu/images/02buLR_C200205182312.htm
SN2002cr 20020519.007 14.56CR Ler
OT 151 G 4.2" 180s
http://vsnet.astrosurf.com/snweb/2002/02cr/images/02crLR_C200205190009.htm

Lef|D. Lefoulon|fr|0.20-m f/5.5 reflector|KAF-400|PRISM
Ler|A. Leroy|fr|0.36-m f/6.0 reflector|KAF-400|PRISM

For your convenience, we add, for a few days, the following explanations
about the format. They will be later replaced by a link to a web page
with the same content.

The comment field for each measure, if present, contains six fields:
    - used sequence (OT = Odd Trondall Image, AH = Arne HENDEN sequence)
    - comparison star(s)
    - measure method (A = Aperture, G = Gaussian Fit)
    - FWHM (arcsec)
    - total exposure (s)
    - SN elevation (°)

For each observer, the description contains 6 fields:
    - VSNET code
    - first and last name
    - location (fr = France)
    - instrument