[vsnet-obs 31428] Nova Pup2000 observation

Dear Dr. Kato - attached please find a CCD V-band observation of Nova
Pup2000.  Though I am an active AAVSO contributor, this my first submission
to VSNET.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or
if I should modify my format for future observations.

Thank You and Happy New Year!

Chuck Pullen
Sacramento, California, USA
cpullen@pacsafe.com

PUPnova2000    20001231.323     9.1     CCDV     Chuck Pullen     Bouma &
van Dijk 2000 Dec 30

Obj.                    yyyymmdd.ddd    Mag    type/filter    Observer
Sequence