[vsnet-obs 21247] MISAO Project observation report

Dear colleagues,

I am Seiichi Yoshida, working on the MISAO Project.

Here I report the magnitude data of MISAO new variable stars. The
magnitude are estimated automatically by the PIXY system from CCD
images taken by KenIchi Kadota, Ageo City, Japan.

The magnitude data are also available at the MISAO Project Home Page:

  http://vsnet.info.waseda.ac.jp/muraoka/members/seiichi/misao/

The first variable star, MisV0001, faded out and I could not find the
image.

MisV0003 keeps fading and updated the minimum magnitude.

MisV0004 keeps fading since the discovery and updated the minimum
magnitude. Because the magnitude range becomes larger than 2.5 mag, I
judged the type as M:.

MisV0012 keeps fading since the discovery and updated the minimum
magnitude.

MisV0017 keeps fading and updated the minimum magnitude. Because the
magnitude range becomes larger than 2.5 mag, I judged the type as M:.

MisV0030 passed the peak and turned to be fading.

MisV0001 990604.61503 <165C Mis
MisV0001 990604.61567 <165C Mis
MisV0001 990604.61653 <165C Mis
MisV0003 990604.61503 136C Mis