[vsnet-obs 19835] novae and supernovae

Dear colleagues,

We Ageo Survey team (Seiichi Yoshida and KenIchi Kadota) observed some
novae and supernovae. The images are available at:

  http://vsnet.info.waseda.ac.jp/muraoka/members/seiichi/pictures/nova.html

Seiichiro Kiyota observed V4334 Sgr (Sakurai's object) on Feb. 5 and
found its outburst. Then Kiyota and we Ageo Survey team succeeded to
observe it on Feb. 12. However, no further successful observations
were reported after that, at least in my note. Kiyota tried to observe
it on Mar. 5 but reported it <14.74RC, so he failed to take the image
of the star.

Best regards,

V4334 Sgr
  YYMMDD(UT)  mag   observer
  990322.796  169C  (S. Yoshida)

SN1999aa
  YYMMDD(UT)  mag   observer
  990313.666  165C  (S. Yoshida)
  990316.534  162C  (S. Yoshida)

SN1999ac
  YYMMDD(UT)  mag   observer
  990312.803  148C  (S. Yoshida)
  990322.727  149C  (S. Yoshida)

SN1999an
  YYMMDD(UT)  mag   observer
  990313.657  150C  (S. Yoshida)

Image observer:	KenIchi Kadota
Estimator:	Seiichi Yoshida
Location:	Ageo City, Saitama-Pref., Japan

--
Seiichi Yoshida
Muraoka Lab., Waseda University, Japan