[vsnet-obs 19684] IVV.VSL visual observations of January, 1999

   I'm glad to introduce to you the variable star observations of Oleg N.
Ivanov. He is a member of the new Russian Variable Star Observers
Organization named "The Star Fox Variable Star Laboratory" (VSL). I hope
that his observations will be valuable for all variable star organizations
and assotiations all around the world.

   Clear skies and good observing!

   Sincerely,

   Dmitry V. Matsnev,
   Administrator of the Star Fox Variable Star Laboratory

   jawdet@adel.telecom.nov.ru

IVV visual observations of January, 1999
Observer:      Oleg N. Ivanov / IVV.VSL, Omsk, Russia
Instrument(s): 4.4" F/7 Newtonian, 7X50 Binoculars

  GEMBU    990105.7917   5.9   IVV.VSL
  TAUCE    990107.7500   6.2   IVV.VSL
  TAUBU    990108.7917   5.5   IVV.VSL
  MONT     990108.7917   8.5   IVV.VSL