[vsnet-obs 14869] (fwd) on new obj? And (Suarez)

From G650359@edi.ulpgc.es Thu Sep 10 05:17 JST 1998
From: "MAXIMO SUAREZ TEJERA" <G650359@edi.ulpgc.es>
To: tkato@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Date:          Wed, 9 Sep 1998 21:51:24 GMT
Subject:       Re: [vsnet-obs 14594] Re: (fwd) Faint object in Triangulum

> Maximo Suarez
>
> > My AAVSO initials are SUX, I think it is best than SUA,
> > What do you think?.
>
>    Either will do.  All observers are not necessarily AAVSO observers, so we
> accept initials from other organizations equally, as long as they cause no
> duplications.  Retain SUX for your own observation and SUA for a joint effort
> such as Maximo Suarez and Inmaculada Gomez (as initially reported), what about
> this?
>
> Regards,
> Taichi Kato

Sorry I cant write you before, I have the internet access
in Las Palmas University, not in my home.
The AAVSO initials of Inmaculada Gomez are GIN, and We are
agree to SUA for a joint effort.
Finally, the faint object have been not confirm, We will
take photographs around the area, in case it was a Solar
System object, but i think is too late to recover it.

Yours faithfully.
Maximo Suarez