[vsnet-obs 13696] On EX Hya eclipses

On EX Hya eclipses

  Rod Stubbing's observations (vsnet-obs 13673):

>  Star          Date      UT      mag.
> EX HYA        980808     9:14    13.5
>               980809     9:03     9.6
>               980809     9:20     9.5  (*)
>               980809     9:31     9.5
>               980809     9:42     9.4
>               980809     9:56     9.5
>               980809    10:52     9.4  (*)

  The epochs of observations (*) are close to predicted eclipses.

  YYMMDD hh:mm:ss
  980809 09:13:36
  980809 10:51:52

  The latter observation done at expected mid-eclipse.  This observation very
likely suggests that eclipses become shallower during outbursts.

  We observed during the 1987 outburst (during the fading branch) several
eclipses, which were seen as broad, shallow features (published in VSOLJ
Variable Star Bulletin).  The full data are available from

  http://ftp.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/pub/vsnet/VSOLJ/database/stars/HYAEX.jd

  Hope this information helps.