[vsnet-obs 13150] UV Per superoutburst

Dear Colleagues,
I took another (unfiltered) CCD photometric run of UV Per (currently in
superoutburst), 2.3 hours long.

The relative light curve is posted at
http://vsnet.eurolink.it/comets/uvper2.gif
My previous observations are summarized in
http://vsnet.eurolink.it/comets/uvper.gif

Reference stars are defined as in
http://vsnet.eurolink.it/comets/uvper.jpg

Just for exercise, I found (roughly) the times of both the maxima in
those curves, finding that they agree well with the superhump period of
0.066407 +- 0.000038 d
(Udalski & Pych, Acta Astronomica, 1992, 42, 285).

With best regards,
Gianluca

--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *