[vsnet-chat 6941] Re: stop_mail

Re: [vsnet-chat 6940] Re: stop_mail

Enrico,

   You probably don't understand what was discussed.  This is not a thread
of new list issue.  If you wish to continue, go to the special list on
this issue (vsnet-chat-new-lists) or general complaint list
(vsnet-complaints).  You can subscribe to these lists to hear other
person's complaints :-).

   I regard it a better solution not to continue discussing with Toni
on this vsnet-chat -- this could have been equally done without creating
his list.  I hope that your comment will not be regarded as approval of
discussing non-scientific matters on vsnet-chat, and not add fuel to Toni
again ;-)