[vsnet-chat 6884] Re: [vsnet-campaign-v838mon 428] Re: clarifications

Hi all,

V838 Mon is indeed an interesting object.  What are the main arguments
against it
being a "born-again" type, or like star (e.g. V434 Sgr or V605 Aql)?
V838 Mon has a light curve that sure looks a lot like our "born-again",
models.

Cheers,
Tim Lawlor

Timothy M. Lawlor, Assistant Professor