[vsnet-chat 6767] Re: V4641 Sgr vs. GM Sgr

Re: [vsnet-chat 6764] Re: V4641 Sgr vs. GM Sgr

> GM Sgr is plotted on my planetarium program about 1 arc min
> South of the position of V4641. Can someone who knows off
> the top of his/her head refresh my memory on this one?

   There is also a misunderstanding that "V4641 Sgr was discovered by
Rod Stubbings in 1999", presumably from a description in some press
releases.  The outbursting object was originally discovered
by Goranskij in 1978, but its exotic nature was only recognized in 1999.

Return to the Powerful Daisaku