[vsnet-chat 6628] Re: [AAVSO-DIS] V is V, and filters or not

Don't damn the digits. Sometimes the digits are there for a purpose. For
example, you need more digits to study the error. It is a pain to put
them in and out of the software. One might make a mistake. An example of
this is the extra ditits in the position reported in the tass pipeline.
I asked Michael to put thse in place so that I could study the twin
problem. If errors are reported, then use them and ignore the digits.

Tom Droege

(snip)