[vsnet-chat 6558] Question

Hi there!

Can anybody tell me, how to UNsubscribe? I´ve subscribed for ALL and got more than 1000 e-mails a day, then I unsubscribed for ALL, but I´m still getting approx. 100 to 150 mails a day from VSNET. Problem is, that this is my live e-mail-address, which I very much need for job purposes, so I can´t simply change it. Help me please!

Thanx

Steffen

Gesendet von http://mail.yahoo.de
Mit freenetDSL jetzt so schnell wie günstig durchstarten!
Bereits in vielen Ortnetzen verfügbar. Mehr Info: dsl.freenet.de.

Return to Home Page

Return to the Powerful Daisaku