[vsnet-chat 6471] (fwd) Re: [AAVSO-DIS] Re: flares in Mira stars

Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 10:27:45 -0600
From: Richard Huziak <huziak@sedsystems.ca>
Subject: Re: [AAVSO-DIS] Re: flares in Mira stars

Although this paper is classical, I have to admit that I've never heard of it.  My
comments are bases solely on my personal review of Mira light curves off of the
AAVSO data while 'checking' my observations against others.   Would you please
direct me to the source of the paper?

Rick

--

Richard Huziak