[vsnet-chat 6415] Re: chart problems (was: More and more and more .)

Re: chart problems (was: More and more and more .)

   I have summarized this thread at the following URL:

   http://vsnet.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/vsnet/docs/chartmaking.html

   Some presently missing links will be working on the next regular web
update.  I hope this would serve a future reference and guideline for
making variable star charts.  [As some of you may have noticed, I have
also updated "ooruri" page -- the birds are now visiting our country --
with supplementary and much unnecessary ^; information, which is rarely
met even in the most comprehensive bluebird books].