[vsnet-chat 6180] Conference on Advanced Mathematical Modeling

Dear colleagues,

the session on

"Advanced Mathematical Modeling of Deterministic, Chaotic and Random
Processes in Applied Sciences"

is planed to be organized

during the 10th ISPE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
CONCURRENT ENGINEERING: RESEARCH AND APPLICATIONS conference,
in the pleasant Madeira Island, Portugal, 26-30 July 2003.

www.ispe-net.org/ce2003

There are planed papers/talks on time series analysis of the signals in
astronomy, biology, physics and other sciences. Despite it is not a pure
astronomical conference, it seems that the signal processing will be
interesting for astronomers dealing with irregularly spaced multicomponent
signals superimposed onto various trends - superhumps, period variations,
chaotic pulsations etc.

As the deadline for other sessions has been recently passed,
may I suggest that we have only few days for an application and a
contributed paper.

To apply to this session, please send a registration form/paper to me
(oap10@pochtamt.ru) and the the chairman of the whole conference
CE2003 General Conference Chair
Dr. Ricardo Goncalves rg@uninova.pt

With best wishes, Ivan L.Andronov