[vsnet-chat 6168] SS Aur problem

I try to observe SS Aur every clear night with my 12,5" f/4.8 Dobsonian.
As I only report positive estimates, you will hardly find any
observations from me on this star during quiescence in the AAVSO, AFOEV
and VSNET files. During quiescence I can hardly ever see this star. I'm
using the AAVSO SE1993 chart. I can always see comp 145, seldom comp 152
and hardly ever comp 158. From this I conclude SS Aur is mostly <15
during quiescence.

Erwin van Ballegoij

Return to Home Page

Return to the Daisaku Nogami