[vsnet-chat 6156] Re: SS Aur problem

Re: [vsnet-chat 6151] Re: SS Aur problem

> I'm afraid this is yet another case of scatter being introduced into the
> data by the use of different sequences to some extent.
> Simultaneous observations by observers using divergent sequences will not
> clarify the situation.

   First try to observe with observer's familiar chart, and make comparison.
The next step is to see whether the result is dependent on different
charts.  If these results are not consistent (i.e. more than 0.2 mag
difference), we possibly need to search for a different reason.  There
seem to have been too(?) many "14.5 mag" detections, and they don't
look like observer-specific.