[vsnet-chat 6096] [FWD] Re: nova patrol question

>From: Juergen.Linder@t-online.de
Subject: Re: [vsnet-chat 6092] [FWD] nova patrol question
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 01:22:13 +0100 (CET)

Hi Mr. Hitoshi YAMAOKA, hi Giovanni Sostero,

i'm very interesting in Nova Patrol. This year, i hope that my garden
observatory is ready. There are many stones on the way. One of this is
a Streetlamp very near to my observatory.
I will build a shield to protect the cameras.

I experimenting with camera's from 50mm to 135mm. My Idee is:
Make the pictures, develop them and then scan it for digitally
compare.
I think, i have to develop a programm with Visual Basic or C++ by
myself.
But if there a programm without or low cost, then let me know.

Second, i experimenting with CCD and focals  from 28mm to 200mm or
even more (for Nova Patrol in Galaxies).
But my CCD is a old SBIG ST5 where the field of view is small.
CCD is not so affected by moon or light pollution. Filter use is easy
and
help against the light pollution.

So far.

Thanks so lot