[vsnet-chat 6089] Re: [vsnet-campaign-nova 1158] Re: (fwd) no novae recently

In a message dated 3/2/2003 12:25:15 AM Central Standard Time, tkato@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp writes:

  To those who are searching for novae, we have prepared a page for nova
discovery reporting tips.

   http://vsnet.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/vsnet/etc/discovery.html

   Although the contents are still preliminary, please have a look.

Taichi:
This is a good web page.  It will be helpful to those that follow the advice on the page.  Do you or anyone else on the list have a rough idea of how many active novae hunters there are?  We must be catching only a small portion of galactic novae.
Thanks,
Doug West

Return to Home Page

Return to the Powerful Daisaku