[vsnet-chat 2970] Re: [vsnet 2012] EsB365 observations and request

Sebastian Otero wrote:
> Thanks, Brian.
> The BAA VSS lists EsB365 as a probable RCB type and ranging between 8.9 and
> 10.8.
> Comparing BAA data with AAVSO (The new light curve generator is online
> beginning today) I see that observations are quite the same. The first
> section of the curve is made up with the same points and the more recent
> ones ( in AAVSO) are all mine.
> I encourage observers on observing this star. Come on, Southern skywatchers,
> this is a good one, its colour makes it a challenge and it's very easy to
> find.
> Regards,
>                 Sebastin.

Dear Sebastian and VSNet folks,
I have updated the EsB365 lightcurve on the BAAVSS pages;
         http://vsnet.telf-ast.demon.co.uk/gifm/00757a.gif

This now shows 57 estimates by Berto Monard as contributed to The Astronomer
magazine and the BAAVSS.
Berto reports to us mainly on Southern RCB's, which is why I originally
listed it as a suspected one.
Probably other suggested tentative types would be more appropriate?
Regards,
Dave
--
Dave McAdam                                   dave@telf-ast.demon.co.uk